Free Content Articles
The following articles are available for free reprint on your website or in your newsletter, as long as you follow these rules:
- The text of the article must be reprinted complete and unedited, and must include the author's byline with hotlinks where appropriate. If any affiliate links appear within an article, feel free to change the affiliate code to your own. Links to other sites within the text of the article are optional, however you must include the link in the author's byline.
- You may not reprint these articles on sites that promote sexually explicit materials; promote violence;
promote discrimination based on gender, religion, race, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
promote illegal activities;
infringe or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights; or
are otherwise determined objectionable, offensive, obscene, threatening or harmful by SherriAllen.com, at its sole discretion. If you are unsure about whether your site is eligible to use the provided content, please E-mail email@example.com.
- If you reprint these articles in your newsletters, please E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you reprint these articles on your website, please include the URL.
- We reserve the right to have our articles removed from your site if we feel you have not complied with these terms or for any reason we determine to be reasonable at our sole discretion.
- The author's resource box with hotlink MUST be included with the article.
Author's resource box follows:
Sherri Allen is the editor of an award-winning website devoted to topics such as family, food, garden, house&home and money. For free articles, information, tips, recipes, reviews and coloring pages, visit http://www.SherriAllen.com/.
Here are the articles that are available for reprint:
Safe Splashing: Basic Water Safety for Families
It's Flu Season -- Protect Yourself!
Fun & Healthy Halloween Treats
Fun Ways to Beat the Summer Heat
For the Love of Chocolate
Baking Christmas Memories: Rolled Gingerbread Cookies
Turkey Talk: Answers to the 6 Most-Asked Questions
Easy, Yummy Recipes Using Cooked Turkey
Family-Friendly Chili Recipe
Daylily: A Perennial Favorite
Red Roses If I Love You, Yellow If I Don't: The Secret Language of Flowers
Make Sure Your Holiday Charity Contributions Count
Saving Money on Power
Reviews are also available for free reprint. They are accessible HERE. Rules for reprinting articles apply to reviews as well.